Spring Clinic focuses heavily on technique of all four strokes by incorporating numerous drills and competitive stroke skill building. It is also time spent tightening the nuts and bolts of a race: starts, turns, streamlines, breakouts and finishes. Additionally, for younger/newer swimmers, clinic focuses on correcting illegal stoke habits. Swimmers interested in Summer Recreational Team Swimming are welcome to join us!
- Session I Spring Break Clinic: April 3rd-6th $75
- Session II: April 10th-April 20th: $150
- Junior Rays is also available during each session.
Expected Practice Times (Mondays-Thursdays only) Your practice times will be finalized after registration in order to accommodate cohorts and adhere to safety guidelines.
- 9-11 year old & 9&up with no swim team experience (3:45 - 4:30pm)
- 8 & Under with no swim team experience (4:30 - 5:10pm)
- 8 & Under with swim team experience (5:10 - 5:50pm)
- 11 & up (5:50 - 6:50pm)
*** All participants, except Junior Rays, must be able to swim the length of the pool unassisted to participate in Spring Clinic *** Please email email@example.com with any questions.
Click here to register for SVST Spring Clinic and to find out more information. Registration will open February 1, 2023. Space is limited. Priority registration goes to current SVST families, followed by pool members and families on the waitlist for pool membership. Pool/Waitlist Families who are not registered for swim team may register for Spring Clinic on February 7th.